Qwart - Phoenix Custom Silver Orange
THE FIRST FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE CARBON HELMETS.
Manufactured in small batches, they are hand-finished in the South of France at the Qwart Lab.
SAFETY / DESIGN / COMFORT
The Qwart Phoenix is an ultralight Carbon full-face helmet made out of 117 parts. Fully customizable with Qwart Trims Kits, Vents Kits, Grids Kits, Suede or Suede-Leather interiors, Cheek pads, visors..etc..
This model is customized by Angry Lane on demand, this model is not a standard helmet in stock. It will take 2 to 3 days after the order is confirmed and paid.
• ECE 2205 Homologation
• Japan made carbon fiber grade 8 outer shell = maximum protection
• EPS inner shell with built-in vents channels creating a vortex effect for optimum ventilation
• Black suede interior
• Double D-ring closure system for perfect adjustment
• Clear Visor (other visors sold separately)
• Injected plastic trims orange
• Metal matte silver vents and red grids
• Stainless steel screws
• Total weight 1.190 kg
Due to the narrow front mask design, some very round head shape might find it difficult to get in the helmet, if not impossible. Measure carefully your head as below:
If you are in-between size, we recommend to take the size up. If you have any question don't hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
IN THE CARRYING BAG
• Anti-scratch dust bag
• Owner's manual / Safety instruction
• Qwart tool
• Safety Stickers
SHIPPING & RETURN
Free Worldwide shipping - For return and exchange, please see our policy here
Use your finger or mouse to rotate the image and view 360.