EyeRide Head-Up Display
BUILT TO MAKE YOUR RIDE SAFER: NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE ROAD.
Created by a French Startup run by ex-BMW and Airbus engineers, Eyeride is the smallest HUD (Head-Up Display) compatible with all helmets. All your favorite apps displayed directly in your field of sight.
GPS / INTERCOM / VOICE CONTROL / CALLS / MUSIC / MESSAGES
Eyeride was created to enhance riders' safety. The original version launched in 2017 has helped over 5,400 riders to keep their eyes on the road by saving 4.3 seconds of reaction time when checking their phone attached in the front of them.
It uses similar technology found in jet fighter pilot helmets. You can use it with glasses and helmet visors. And it works with every helmet: full face, open face, and modular. Fit with Qwart and Naca Helmet is perfect.
• Display GPS, music, navigation, speed, calls, and messages
• Compatible with iOS 11+ and Android 9.0+
• Works with all GPS navigation apps: Google Maps, Google Plan, Waze
• The nano OLED screen offers 100% transparency with radiant colors
• Smallest and brightest OLED technology in the world developed by Sony
• Flat speakers 5.0 Bluetooth with premium sound and max 99dB
• Directional microphone to reduce wind noise
• 2 to 4 Hours battery depending on its usage
• Warranty 2 years from the manufacturer
• Compliant with FCC / CE / PSE / MIC standards
Any question? email@example.com
IN THE BOX
• Head-Up Display and helmet mount
• Flat Speakers & Microphone: hands-free kit & intercom
• Bluetooth Remote 5.0 low energy (2 years battery life)
• Spare 3M double face tape and User Manual
SHIPPING & RETURN
Free Worldwide shipping - For return and exchange, please see our policy here