Angry Lane Leather Gloves
We always wanted to make our own gloves. So, last year when we found a California-based gloves manufacturer working with premium grain deerskin, we decided to design our first pair.
Deerskin is more comfortable than cowhide because its natural fibers trap air inside, making the leather feel lighter and softer. Deerskin is also ultra-soft, supple, and comfortable. It is lightweight, yet highly durable. It is also one of the only leathers that can get wet and still dry soft.
Wear them to ride, work around the house, wrench, or just to keep your hands warm in winter.
• Black premium grain deerskin
• 1.4/1.6mm thickness
• Palm, little finger, and thumb reinforcement in contrast color.
• Short rolled cuff with shirred elastic back
• Made in California USA
SIZE & CARE
• Available ins size S-7", M-8", L-9", XL-10"
• Check the picture to see how to measure
• If in-between size, one size up is recommended
• Hand-wash with mild detergent, allow to air dry (stay away from any heat source), do not bleach
It is our first production run and we have a very limited quantity.
If we run out of stock, you can still place your order but please allow 5-7 weeks for delivery.
SHIPPING & RETURN
We ship worldwide - For return and exchange, please see our policy here