Hiragana Camo Hoodie
THE CAMO SWEATSHIRT WE WERE NOT PLANNING TO MAKE
To celebrate the launch of the Rider Daypack on the Japanese market and our love for the country, we asked one of our Japanese friends to translate Angry Lane in Japanese Hiragana. We made some tees and G wanted a sweatshirt with the same logo. After posting it on Instagram we got several inquiries for it so here it is, you can get one too.
We will produce only the orders we get. No stock. Delivery planned for early February 2022.
Pre-Order Deadline January 10th, 2022.
• 85% Organic Ring-Spun Combed Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
• Fabric Washed, Light Sueded, 300 gsm
• Double layered hood in self-fabric
• Round Drawcords in matching body color with metal tips
• Metal eyelets
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
• Digital print by our friends at Print House Hong Kong
SIZE, FIT & CARE
• Classic Regular Fit Sweatshirt - European Sizing
• Take your T-Shirt size or bigger for baggy style
• Machine wash 30, with like color. Do not bleach
• Iron 110
Check bottom page for size/product measurements chart
SHIPPING & RETURN
Worldwide shipping - For return and exchange, please see our policy here